[pnpgm] Errata

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:20:43 CEST 2009

Fremea wonders why there even really has to be any discussion. "Just let him know and decide. At least that way he has a say in whether the end of the world matters to him or not. I am guessing, being someone that cares for knowledge, he will want to at least gather information about the creatures. He also might already have some important knowledge. Give him some rope to hang himself by basically, and see if he fits the noose over his own head."

Thinking to herself, why does this have to be so hard anymore. We pick up people, even me, and tell them tons of information. Why is this one different. I will just have to be careful around this one too.