[pnpgm] Game Update #26 - File #288 - Party decides Whitney's fate

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Tue Aug 4 20:36:36 CEST 2009

> >          Looking Whit directly in his eyes, Kell's blue eyes piercing
> >        him, "I am Ha'Kell, also known as Kell.  I'm a trader and
> merchant,
> >        among other things.  You can call me Kell or Ha'Kell, my friends
> >        use either.  I am curious which nation you come from?  I am from
> >        Ba'Rual, far to the west of here."
> >

> Whitney's eyes light up, "Merchant you say? really? and what pray tell is
> your preferred commodity?"

"Do you need to buy something? I have a fine selection of whatever you may need," bowing, sweeping his hands out to his sides and down.  Standing and smiling broadly at the librarian.

Looking a bit more serious, Kell continues, "I deal in anything and everything I can trade for a profit.  It's amazing how some items in one location are almost worthless, yet travel a few hundred miles and they become valuable.  Lately I have been doing singular deliveries of special, high cost items over long distances.  It's very profitable, if a bit dangerous."  Pausing for a moment and taking his black hat off.

"Whilst I deal in whatever makes a profit, some of my usual wares are armor and weapons, mainly tulwars and swords, jewelry, and fine wines.  I'm learning more about fabrics, silk in particular since we're going to Katai where the silk is excellent.  I will be helping a friend with his horses and hope to become proficient with horses as well.  Are you a merchant also?"