[pnpgm] Kiet replies to one thought

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 17:22:03 CEST 2009

          Shu nods, "He would be alone in enemy territory if we leave
        him in Choshai or Katai.  Would you want to be alone with having
        to look over your shoulder every minute? I think not.  He might
        find life back in the Dark Lands safe. Maybe for exchange to
        send him there he will aid us fully.  So I say tell him though
        even myself don't know all the details.  I rather not personally.
        Knowledge is dangerous for some as capture can do more harm than
        a slip of the tongue."

Kiet speaks up "Sharks don't ask embarrassing questions..." with a smile on his face.