[pnpgm] Game Update #26 - File #288 - Party decides Whitney's fate

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Aug 4 10:48:21 CEST 2009

At a point where Whitney is reachable and alone, Raban speaks up. "I
must apologize as I had planned actions that could have caused your
death. I was going to sink the ship you were on to prevent future
problems and I could have done so before you were freed. I did not
realize they could have had prisoners or other innocents aboard and that
lack of forethought could have killed you...Maybe I should not have
mentioned this?"

<Sometimes Raban is too nice of a guy?
<Raban did not join in on the other conversations because they were too
confusing.