[pnpgm] Hullo out there...?

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Thu Apr 30 02:27:47 CEST 2009

"Yes, absolutely true.  They'll see us before we can hide ourselves.  With either of those I am trying to imply we're part of another 'secret society' that searches for magic, one that is more powerful than theirs.  I can be more blunt if necessary, but I'm hoping we'll learn more as we get closer to Katai."

"I may even make up a name for it if that will help the bluff.  Any ideas?"

"If the bluff fails, we'll be fighting."  Sigh.