[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #35 - More travel plans are made..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Thu Apr 23 18:14:17 CEST 2009

<Vote? lets see Raban wanted to be entertainers but lastly has changed
that as not being compatible with the group
<Merchant or Entertainers will have too many problems
<So currently Vote would be for Noble party or some variant of that as
being more doable

<As to magic? Best solution is likely stock pile them somewhere for
teleport and fetch?
<Raban just spent a lot on magic but does not require it, though it will
be useful in the big fights!