[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #35 - More travel plans are made..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Wed Apr 22 02:04:37 CEST 2009

<I have always wanted to have Raban walk into town carrying his horse to
the stable and have him complain that it's shoe broke.
<But while he can lift most horses over his head currently, that does
not mean he can walk very well with one like that!
<Maybe once he gets to his full strength but that could take years ;)
<Now a nice steel club like Oni use, a Tetsubo, weighing as much as a
human could work ;)
<Maybe heavier is better?
<So what is the weight limit of a weapon based on the characters
strength? And what is its WSB?
<Scary weapon but of little use without the skill, though a WSB+10 could
be interesting to use
<Raban taps him lightly with his massive Tetsubo and he collapses