[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #35 - More travel plans are made..

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Wed Apr 22 01:39:47 CEST 2009

Ha!  Kell almost laughs and spills his beer, thinking of Raban playing a huge dumb giant with a 4 foot long tree with bloody spikes in it, grunting and smashing small trees with his free hand, tossing around people that look at him wrong, winning tug-o-war contests against entire troops, eating raw meat, and all the other things people think of for enforcers.  Or Raban decked out in shiny chain mail with two two-handed great swords, one in each hand, scowling at people half his size.  Either of those are great enforcers...

"Master Ki'ama, how soon can Zhou meet us, or can he meet us at port?  What about your apprentice, is this person ready for the Journey?  The Wheel in the Sky won't stop turning for us..."