[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #35 - More travel plans are made..

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Apr 21 09:12:06 CEST 2009

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R1.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  Do.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R?.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Boyzdar [Wolf] (Strie'bog),

     Game Web Site - http://www.funport.com/longshot/pbem
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshot at darktech.org

     Game Update #3 in sequence (file #23)

        From Ben'dar: [Re: Actions]
          OOC:  Wow!  Huge update.  So let me get this straight - Kiama is
          suggesting that we don't take any magical gear?  So the dragon
          armor and pike would cause a problem?

          Ben'Dar votes for the merchant/trade cover story, as he has
          some experience with that.  But he's not overly concerned at this
          point, as he knows that likely any hostile groups they run into
          will end up in a fight regardless of what their cover story is.
        GM: Ack.  He isn't demanding anything like that.  He only is saying
            you risk more by taking or smuggling magically or non-magically.
            So he is simply saying the more you take the higher the risk.
            Take what you want.  Just realize the danger and don't be
            surprised if it brings danger.  A fight regardless?  No!
            How can you predict such awful things! tsk tsk.  Yep a huge
            update think one of our biggest ever.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]