[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Mission details and group plans - Kell's Vote

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 17:52:43 CEST 2009

Ben'Dar responds, "I have a horse ranch back in Marentia that is growing
quickly.  I have many fine mounts, both riding and war, that I am currently
training.  I acquire several more each month as foals, and soon I will have
a steady stream of fully trained mounts each month to sell.  I am looking
for someone who can sell them for a good price and at the same time
communicate the reputation of my horses.  Perhaps you can tell me more of
your skills in trading and selling, and if this opportunity is something you
are interested in, I can teach you about horses?"