[pnpgm] Game Update #3 - File #23 - Detection details/More mission details and group plans

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 15:02:51 CEST 2009

OOC:  Wow!  Huge update.  So let me get this straight - Kiama is suggesting
that we don't take any magical gear?  So the dragon armor and pike would
cause a problem?

Ben'Dar votes for the merchant/trade cover story, as he has some experience
with that.  But he's not overly concerned at this point, as he knows that
likely any hostile groups they run into will end up in a fight regardless of
what their cover story is.  :-)