[pnpgm] agree w Unali

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Apr 14 23:20:11 CEST 2009

Z'leyra seconds Unali's proposal  "I think Unali has an excellent idea.
While it might be 'interesting' to travel as entertainers it would
likely be far faster and attract less attention for us to be a 'noble's
party' escorting the noble through Katai. This WILL require a
considerable outlay of gold to carry off successfully. The noble has to
travel in proper style, paying for the finest room in the inn, gifts and
gratuities for those encountered (don't call them bribes), et cetera.
The suggestion of using different names might have merit as well."

"I am thinking of buying a draft horse, loading it up with all the
equipment we might need but don't want found, then using Oblivion on it
so that I can recall the horse and all the equipment when needed.
Hopefully this will avoid detection by nosy inspectors of any magic from
the equipment.  I suspect it is unlikely that my having cast an Oblivion
spell will be detectable. However we can and probably should test that
hypothesis."

"As far as recruiting the local Katai forces to fight the Vong...is this
a bad idea? If Katai notables end up being possessed by a Claw or
something I suppose it would be. But we may need the sheer numbers Katai
can provide if the Vong are too entrenched and numerous already."