[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 08:20:22 CEST 2009

Fremea listens with half an ear to Ki'ama while he tells the party of the treasures that were brought back. Most of it is not helpful to her, though she does get a keen look of interest when he mentions how the Gods could be involved in the island itself and possibly stopped it for a while.

As Ki'ama starts talking about the creatures and the attacks on the Zend'a people, her thoughts flash to the the kids she was playing with at Zendar's community and her face just turns into rage at the tought of them being killed for some creatures to take over the land. Her concentration on what is being said is very sharp and she makes sure that no detail will be missed by her.

After he is done speaking, Fremea wonders how she could fit in the place. Turning to Unali, "Since you understand your culture, maybe you can help me to disguise myself as a child from there, so that many will over look me and the possible weapons I will be carrying with me."

"Master Ki'ama, you say they will search for magic items and watch for those weild it too, will they have ways to detect innate abilities? I wish to watch out for anything that will give our cover away. It sounds like these things are very hardened armor, such that we will require many strong weapons to just break through the armor. If we are not to carry magical weapon improving on the strength of the weapon, what are the weak points to aim for? I should be able to get to them to use it better."

Fremea also watches the new comer, though very good looking, almost great for a human, she is very suspicious of why he is really here. She will study this Kell closely.

<OOC>Hiya Mark, been a long long time. :)