[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Apr 10 23:08:39 CEST 2009

>Raban smiles and gently (for someone his size) shakes the offered hand.
>"I am happy to meet you, Ha'Kell, I am Raban. It would appear we both
>understand that somethings are best unseen when traveling. Its sad,
>really, that city guards are so universally corrupt that you must keep
>them from temptation."
>

>Raban notices the look and continues, "Yes, I am quite tall, it has
>advantages at times as well as problems as you can imagine. Perhaps this
>time I will be the distraction to keep the others unnoticed. There can
>be no doubt of my skills as an entertainer, so that will lend a lot of
>credibility to the whole cover story as well."

"It is a pleasure meet you Raban.  May your fists be a bane to our enemies and full of beer in celebration."  Releasing Raban's hand he continues, "One option is to not bring any magical gear with us, instead relying on our wits, strength, and courage."

"As I'm new to what appears to be a very tight group of friends I'll let you all discuss things over."  As he is speaking this, Kell gives each other person a quick smile or nod, then sits back to listen to the discussion and gather his thoughts and ideas.  He is definitely paying attention and interacting, but letting the group of close friends lead.  He gives a particularly large nod to Ki'ama as he settles in.