[pnpgm] Game Update #2 - File #4 - Ki'ama holds his meeting..

Murtha, Mark D (N-Resources) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Apr 10 17:47:08 CEST 2009

Kell turns and gives Ben'Dar a wane smile, showing bright teeth, "I am afraid not my new friend.  My usual dealings are with a variety of items but horses are not one of them.  I am a fast learner though."

Clearing his throat, he then speaks to the group and Ki'ama, "I have been known to carry items and not have prying eyes, or guards or bandits, find them.  Some items are better hidden..."  slightly trailing off...   "It may be of use here, and my skills are at your disposal."

Looking up at Raban, looking way up, he says  "Ha'Kell at your service my giant friend" as he extends his hand for a friendly handshake.  Kell has never seen a man so tall.

Not part of the rpg:
Aside -  Hi there.  Glad to finally join the group as a real player.  Especially a big shout to Tobie!  Big Hiya to you!  We played together years ago, and I was dying to say something but had to wait until introduced.