[pnpgm] Game Update #126 - File #705 Who do we kill?

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Apr 3 08:22:16 CEST 2009

LOL its a fun way to play the joke, with detailed scenes before finally
it fades out.
Raban is upset, his faded out before it got to the good stuff!

But in PnP an avatar may not be all that hard to kill, none of the
written nasties in the various sites are all that dangerous
Mostly because the writers did not equip them properly!!!
A properly prepared group can take them out.
If the GM equips the nasty its much much worse of course
Usually its the masses of pets and lackies that make things dangerous
because in PnP attrition adds up quickly
So with a GM who tries to keep things balanced, I figured we had a good
chance to win ;)

Of course we still could have won and been lost on another plane, or out
of time sync, or many other tricky things
Raban could have gotten into all kinds of troubles....socially...just
like he does everywhere else
But the repercussions are much worse!