[pnpgm] Game Update #124 - File#693 - Arawn's IBT

Robert Maxwell bioram at langate.gsu.edu
Wed Apr 1 19:51:17 CEST 2009

I apologize for not posting yesterday.  I'm not sure if Strie'bog is with the group at the start of the new mission, but from the end of Arawn's arrival...

Upon arriving with Arawn, and seeing his former companions, Strie'bog smiles broadly.

"Greetings again my friends, it has been too long since I last enjoyed your company.  My mother's heart is healing, and the forest once again safe.  I feel the calling of the road once more, and have come to see if I can render assistance to you."

He then goes to Ben'dar, Caladan, Chion, Unali and Z'leyra, shanking their hands or embracing them, which ever seems appropriate.