[pnpgm] Game Update #80 - File #395 - Fate plays a card

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Sep 26 20:05:00 CEST 2008

<Nasty turn of Fate, but dice love to play tricks. Such a confused mess
with different people trying to surrender, but I did not expect it to
occur once the fight started, too hard to break it back up in one
instant without someone else getting hit. Raban is definitely regretting
not being healed before this.>

[For a moment Raban was happier, he final could get back to the ladies
as his opponents were all down. Then a swish from behind instinctively
dodged, tells him he is not done here yet. As he quickly turns around to
face the new threat he gets a quick scan of the room and things are not
what he expected. Where is everyone? Worse that Metal man appears to be
threatening Z'leyra and Ben'Dar is trying to help her. But first this
guard must be dealt with and quickly...

<I was going to add more thoughts for flavor but his Intelligence and
Eloquence are really too low for a lot of that in combat, so that will
have to wait.>
But I suspect that does not work well in PnP and he would cause more
trouble later. So it will be as usual, take the man down with punch or
kicks and then try to do something about the Metal Man. Thats were the
arm damage will truly HURT>