[pnpgm] Fw: Game Update #86 - File #461 - Raban Smash!

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 17:28:34 CET 2008

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: john haight <lithalis at yahoo.com>
To: J Hooten <jhooten at binary.net>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 12:27:59 PM
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #86 - File #461 - Raban Smash!

   "I've watched your technique and there are certain unarmed combat styles that can overcome the armored defense of an opponent such as the Iron Palm and Storm Dance techniques. Perhaps when there is time I can teach some of it to you or else craft you a pair of special guantlets to take advantage of the unarmed fighting style you already possess."

   OOC: Unsure if Raban has Unarmed Combat or Martial Arts but it seems it might be Unarmed based on Scott's posts. If I'm wrong Arawn will just offer to make some guantlets for you, or craft a bludgeoning weapon if you prefer, at a later date.