[pnpgm] Update #85

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 20:38:31 CET 2008

   Arawn replied to Kiet-

   "Your welcome, Kiet. As for the rope, you or Unali seem to have more need of it than me so I leave it between you two. I just thought to grab it as who knows how long we'll have up here and what might lie ahead. I'd rather have an item handy then wish that we had brought it along when we actually need it."

   Arawn sensed the sudden gathering of magical energy before the statue 'attacked' but his call came too late to warn the others. As some rushed the statue he attempted to move behind cover as searched through his gear for something useful to smash the head with, reaching for the recently acquired shovel and preparing to hand it to any of the stronger members if they wished to use it or else use it himself.

   If Raban or someone else is lacking a bludgeoning weapon to attack the statue with Arawn will offer the shovel, for lack of a better item like a hammer. If no one takes it Arawn will attempt to smash the head of the statue once he's gotten the shovel from behind cover.