[pnpgm] Chion's comments on all the talk.

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:24:16 CEST 2008

Fremea quietly responds to Chion, "Yes, it does seem very odd that would be said as the last words. I have heard many last words before, though no one ever was happy to be dead. I would say that it is important you stick close to many of the others in case an emergency teleport is needed. I am also beginning to wonder why your elder sent us all here. I know it was because he 'wanted' to know about this place, though I have suspected something more, I just don't know what, as I am still really learning about living my own life."