[pnpgm] Kiet's response

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 21 05:42:32 CEST 2008

> Schnockel wrote:
>> Kiet is not comforted at all...and only glares back at Arawn with
>> ill-concealed hostility. To Z'leyra and Raban Kiet says, "I do not
>> understand that man! If he is not an imbecile he is a fool! His lack
>> of action may well have killed several of us. And it's not the first
>> time. These people and things here are Chaos and Kotothi! We can
>> only trust them to harm or hinder us."
>>
>> Louder, and to the whole group "There is a storage room off that-a-way
>> (west?) that may have some items of value. After I have caught my
>> breath, I would like to join the group hunting around. When we get
>> back, however, I very much would like to get my hands on that last
>> live guard and ask him a few 'pointed' questions. I can be, um,
>> persuasive in my own way. If someone needs to stay behind and watch
>> the good fellow, I'll volunteer."
>>
>> "Also, I wanted to state to the Group how thankful I am for you that
>> helped or tried to help me. I am thankful to be alive."
>>
>> "Raban and especially Fremea, I tried to keep the bad guys from you
>> both...and only partially succeeded...but I did try...and was
>> successful more often than once. I'm sorry it couldn't have been more."

Fremea smiles at Kiet and nods her head, "Though I thank you for your help in keeping some away from me, I do wish you would not destroy yourself in doing so." Her smile is even bigger now. "Mostly so that I may have more fun later, it would be a shame to lose you now that you found us."

She only wishes that she could trust any of these people more, as she still does not know what any of their intentions are. It seems Arawn, with his understanding of courts and Sidh ways, seems at a lose on how to work with people in the Middle world. This could be a major flaw that he is always trying to learn where sometimes, doing is better and the best way to learn, rather than talking. Z'leyra has so much to give and yet almost seems to not keep anything for herself, which could cost her everything in the end. Raban, big, destructive and just too soft, does not even know where he wants to go, just follows who he thinks needs more protection than himself. Kiet, anonymous to all, just like herself, and yet gives so much away with his emotions and outburts. He could be very good at what she does, yet her master would have flogged him so hard he might have died from it. Chion, and Unali, both of the stealthy ways, yet Chion seems to work to get away from it and Unali just hides so no one really sees her. It seems there are too many possible issues with telling anyone of her goals right now, though hopefully she will learn more up here than at any Inn or on the road going some where.

"I will watch for traps or other possible hidden places as we explore."