[pnpgm] Kiet's response

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Oct 18 00:06:37 CEST 2008

>From Arawn - "He then moved to check on Kiet, offering what comfort he could, concern and compassion in his eyes as he watched the man convulse before Z'leyra got the situation under control, the druid close at hand if help was needed. When it became apparent that Kiet was finally stabilized Arawn gave him a soft and comforting look before turning his attention to his own depletion. Moving beside Raban he inquired about the Angelica and found himself rewarded with a quickly poured dose. Smiling Arawn took the Angelica potion from the giant's hand."

Kiet is not comforted at all...and only glares back at Arawn with ill-concealed hostility. To Z'leyra and Raban Kiet says, "I do not understand that man!  If he is not an imbecile he is a fool!  His lack of action may well have killed several of us.  And it's not the first time.  These people and things here are Chaos and Kotothi!  We can only trust them to harm or hinder us."

Louder, and to the whole group "There is a storage room off that-a-way (west?) that may have some items of value.  After I have caught my breath, I would like to join the group hunting around.  When we get back, however, I very much would like to get my hands on that last live guard and ask him a few 'pointed' questions.  I can be, um, persuasive in my own way.  If someone needs to stay behind and watch the good fellow, I'll volunteer."

"Also, I wanted to state to the Group how thankful I am for you that helped or tried to help me.  I am thankful to be alive."

"Raban and especially Fremea, I tried to keep the bad guys from you both...and only partially succeeded...but I did try...and was successful more often than once.  I'm sorry it couldn't have been more."