[pnpgm] Update..

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Tue Oct 14 08:58:03 CEST 2008

	Will be out as soon as I finish it...
sto far worked on it for 6 hours believe it or not.  Its just a matter of figuring out where to put the pieces...fitting all the dialogue into one consistent timeline rather than jumbled up...coordination..

I'm about 70% done.  I figure I should be done within 24 hours.  So hopefully...stand by...

I know...I'm mean..having folks wait to see if Kiet lives...if Chion has been zapped ...see if Fremea accidently activates a defense spell while snopping around the room killing all...stuff like that...call it dramatic flair...:)