[pnpgm] Game Update #82

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Mon Oct 13 09:06:33 CEST 2008

john haight wrote:

>    Also, if Raban is still willing, Arawn would appreciate a draught
> of the Angelica potion now to restore his Energy levels.

<I would need to look back to who all had doses from the first batch of
8. There may be a dose available otherwise another batch would need to
be made.>
<66b update said Z'leyra refused, Arawn decided to drink later, Raban,
Frema, Unali, Kiet have drank, so 4 doses unused in the skin?>

<assumed to be much later? After misc healings etc>
[When Arawn asked about the Angelica, Raban hurriedly found the skin. He
carefully measured out the required dosage for Arawn and offered it to him.]
Raban (to Arawn) "I am sorry I could not hand you the skin earlier, but
I had to measure it carefully for each person. Angelica is quite
powerful and can kill if too much is taken. In all the excitement it was
forgotten again, fortunately it was not damaged in the fighting."

[Afterwards Raban will approach Z'leyra]
Raban (to Z'leyra) "You refused to drink the Angelica earlier so others
could have it in your place. But the others did not drink either and now
you need it more than most. Drink, it can greatly replenish your
spirit... You nearly died due to your refusal before, a sacrifice for
others who did not even partake of it. Please do not take such risks again."

<post void if miscounted doses used and there is not enough left.>