[pnpgm] Game Update #82

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 18:17:07 CEST 2008

Fremea will take the healing from Arawn. As he is working on her, "It seems there is so much I do not understand, nor that I know about the world and you do. Yet, this place seems a huge mystery to even you and why there are dark elves here. Though I am saddened you did not get to do what you wanted here first, before everything went to chaos, I am also glad to see that those darker elves are no longer breathing. There is something about them that just didn't feel right."