[pnpgm] Elven Plate Armor

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 06:58:37 CEST 2008

Kiet is willing to take the healing chance...

"Elven Plate Armour is exceptionally rare.  In fact, I have never heard of it being used except for Kings.  Chainmail is pretty common amongst them, but Plate?  That item alone should bring hundreds of GC's...maybe over 1000."

"Maybe Arawn should take it?"

One of the guards had chainmail.  I would be more than happy to relieve his corpse of this.

Are any of the guards alive at this point?  I think I might want to interrogate any that are, after the healing treatment.

Also, I would like to evaluate the ruby necklace for value.

Kiet