[pnpgm] healing

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Wed Oct 8 02:22:53 CEST 2008

Z'leyra makes room for others to try their healing spells on Kiet as she
continues patching his wound. She will make sure that no further healing
spells are cast on him after the first succeeds (she doesn't want to
stress his body to death). After he is healed she will patch each person
that needs healing (though she will make sure enemies that get patched
also are stripped of weapons and well tied). Hopefully those that cast
healing (if necessary) will do so after she has used her healing skills.
After healing folks Z'leyra will patch herself, eat some food then try
to rest till the next day.

Z'leyra states "Just as muscles get exhausted from lifting too much
weight so have I gotten my ability to cast spells exhausted for the day.
I should be fine tomorrow. To cast that fire dart I did burn some of my
spirit, but that should recover in a week or so. We should bind our
enemies and rest here till the morrow."

Z'leyra will refuse magical healing for herself, though only a small
chance it would kill her, if that chance happened the party would lose
her services. Hopefully she will make her healing chance in the morning
and be able to heal herself magically tomorrow and get another healing
chance with that days magical healing.

Z'leyra ponders making a TimeStopped box or something to hold certain
NMIs in. Mixing and drying a healing potion from Unicorn Horn takes too
long to use in an emergency situation. With such a box a potion could be
prepared ahead of time yet not lose its potency in the usual one hour.

After she realizes that she killed the man that had stopped the spell
that had been killing her, Z'leyra goes to his corpse, kneels and bows
quietly saying "I apologize. I am sorry. I did not realize that you had
dispelled the spell and I was intent on doing what I could before I
died. I wish you a good journey in the afterlife." She then meditates
for some hours.

If Corona arrives she will welcome him. She also recovers her staff.