[pnpgm] Game Update #82 - File #406 - Will Kiet live?

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Oct 7 07:57:13 CEST 2008

<oops forgot to offer other healing>
Raban looks at the others and sees though not life threatening, many are
badly injured.
Raban (to all): "I can heal all those that wish it, as there are none
here my Goddess would refuse. I have a limited supply of oils which I
can apply to increase the effectiveness of the magic as well, though my
training in their use was predominately for treatment of women."

<Raban will try healing himself after all others have gotten what they
need. He would be fine in a few days anyway. Its times like this that
having appearance higher than constitution bites you.>