[pnpgm] Game update #90 - File #492 - Basement is explored

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Nov 27 21:58:31 CET 2008

Unali votes for the stairs at the front entrance.

She urges those who want to open the door in the basement right now:
"Let us first explore the top floor and make sure this place is secured.
This guard proves there may be more upstairs who have orders not to
wander around. That doesn't mean they could strike us unaware.

At least this door is not moving, but it is protected. It should not be
our top priority right now and we probably should figure out how to
disarm it before we do something stupid."