[pnpgm] Game update #90 - File #492 - Basement is explored

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:40:15 CET 2008

Ben'Dar's grim features seem to brighten at the mention of the guard.  The
empty stillness of this place has been irritating him.  "He is but one man.
Unless he is fanatical, he will surrender to us.  Let's approach him as a
group and demand that he come quietly.  If not..." Ben'Dar grins and his
fingers tighten around the haft of his pike.  But then he reluctantly adds,
"...we should not kill him.  We need answers about this place, and more
corpses will give us none."  Ben'Dar will stay silent during the interaction
with the guard, as he clearly cannot speak the language of these people.  He
will glare menacingly at the guard and if the guard fights back, will
attempt to subdue him rather than kill him.

Later, Ben'Dar will vote to go up the main entrance stairs, so that the
upper level can be explored from one level to the other without leaving
possible enemies at his back.