[pnpgm] whisper warning

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Nov 14 23:56:06 CET 2008

Z'leyra will gesture Kiet to follow her over to the corner far from the
prisoner. There she whispers into Kiet's ear. "If you wish to
interrogate I have no objection, indeed I offer to help. But I insist
that intimidation go no further than threats. I do not allow my
prisoners to be tortured. If they are tortured the torturer can expect
to have as much or more pain and damage inflicted on them. As we have
several in the party that can gain the information via magic such
methods are not necessary."

Out loud she will say to Kiet "Okay, you guard while I go and skin the
critter that nearly ate me. If I am not back inside two hours you better
get some folks to check on me." She takes Corona (to guard her while she
works and to feed choice bits to), puts on her raingear and goes outside
to do some skinning.

If she sees Unali she will invite her along to learn rudimentary
leatherworking...and to use her magical dagger which would be more
suitable and quicker than the non-magical daggers and magical greatsword
for skinning the beast.