[pnpgm] Exploration..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri Nov 14 20:28:37 CET 2008

Raban (smiling) to Arawn: "I would be honored to aid a druid in any
manner I can, especially one who has worked so hard for everyones
benefit. Spirit Blessing I can cast many times yet if others need it as
well."
Raban concentrates briefly to clear his mind before reaching deep within
for his connection to his goddess.
"Miryan, I call upon you to aid an allied druid in his time of need in
our great endeavor, may you smile upon him and restore his lost of life
force."
<Spirit Blessing at max? cast from Enl may be best. I am unsure what
Mana is left and Raban has more Life than Mana anyway so that saves Mana
for other magic. Also need to move 15' away from the others as this
spell shares in an area. If the Enl Loss was from enemy creature it
would work better?>
<Of course a Bless to Boost Will or Con before the Spirit Blessing could
have been a better idea?>

Raban (smiling) to Frema: "I am fairly skilled in finding traps or
hidden places, but I assumed you were better at it. The troop often
smuggled items, so such training was useful. For someone my appearance,
smuggling gems was a better choice than learning how to pick pockets or
other such extra work. I worked the stage and earned far more for the
troop that way. Private performances earned even more, but there was
never a guarantee of a good audience so other means to bring in more
money to support everyone was always welcome."
<Economics, Raban style. Of course being able to earn many gold per
performance helps too>