[pnpgm] Kiet speaks

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 04:23:22 CET 2008

Kiet: "Perhaps we should refrain from opening any locked portals until after we have had a long, persuasive conversaion with our captive.  He might have accompanied whomever knew the secrets of the traps on some errand or rounds or somesuch."

"Either way, this bull-in-the-magic-shop type of exploration has nearly gotten us killed, and CERTAINLY kept us from who knows how much in valuable items."

"I'm going back to guard the guard."

(on his way back, Kiet goes to the room with the fire place that had pokers and the like...he will put them in the fire place near the area where the guard is currently.)