[pnpgm] I'm BACK!!!!!!

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sat May 31 23:45:36 CEST 2008

At 10:55 AM 5/28/08, you wrote:
>FYI, Scott is having internet issues and will not be able to log in until probably Saturday.  He asked me to inform the group...

Man!  I was about to check into the Betty Ford Center!  No Net for almost 2 weeks!  My brain my brain!

I'm back..

First sorry for all the trouble folks.  Didn't mean to leave you guys in the lurch.  You know me I've run this game since 1999 for 9 years I don't quit up in the blue wihout letting you guys know.

Second, Thanks to Chris.  Unfortunately for him he emailed hme his voice # awhile back. I called 3 times and bugged his poor wife.  Chris I'm sorry to call out of the blue wihotut notice.  I hope you aren't upset at lil ol' me.  I wouldn't do it if I wouldn't think folks would desert me and think I'm dead :).  If this happens again do you want me to contact you?  Hopefully it won't.  I ask now to get your permission.  You were the only one I had info for to call or contact. :<

Third, I have been at the same isp since 1996.  My first and only one.  Today we have huge ones like AOL, Comcast and others.  Places you call and talk to some guy in India when the server is in the USA.  Well not my thing.  I like my small isp.  The support guy knows me by voice not by an account # or username.  I don't even have to say who I am.  That you don't get in today's world.  Even when I upgrade my computer soon I likely will stick with him unless I absolutely can't use new fangled stuff.  Dunno yet.  But it'll be awhile.  It turns out Don was sick for the last 2 weeks with pnumonia and in hospital.  So I couldn't get things fixed.  In 5 min today I was able to.  So I'm back!

Crud! 111 emails.  Geesh.  Talking when I typically only have 2-3 sitting at the computer...this will take forever!

Ok.  Heres the deal.  You guys had a good vacation.  Call it suspenseful break to the duel..yeah that's it..a suspense break!
Will Chion live?  Will He die or just get a bad rash from touching ...err..nevermind..

Well I gotta get to these emails.  Heres the deal. Likly won't have time for a update Monday.  I'm off the next 4 days.  There could be a SLIGHT chance for a update but if not it'll be out Friday for sure.  I gotta get back with Chion on moves.

So we're back in motion..

Hope no one jumped ship? :)

Whew...my brain...ahh..the 'net....