[pnpgm] Game update #44 - File #182 - Questions on Mission

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Fri May 9 09:28:03 CEST 2008

[Raban feels uncomfortable in the heavily shielded room once he found he
could not feel his goddesses presence. Being a consummate actor, he lets
nothing show.]
[Once out of the meeting, Raban will approach Zhou]
Raban: "Depending on how far we are traveling, I may need a horse or
other means to move faster or I will may delay everyone. I have rarely
given it much though since I stop often when I travel so speed was not
required."

<GM should ignore the duplicate email, I forgot to fix the reply>