[pnpgm] Castles in the sky...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 06:02:42 CEST 2008

"Sven will show a map of your trip and can allow you
         to obtain any provisions you need here at the citadel.
         He will be my eyes and ears to deal with any problems of
         other wizards in the area.  But as far as the object I
         give full authority to Chion.  Sven will generate any
         cover story if questioned by villagers on the way.  You
         will be on a personal tour of the lands.  I expect
         you to run into no problems.  I'm confident you will be
         able to deal with this problem fast and efficiently."

Chion stands and puts his hand on Red's (aka Sven) temple and wiggles it back and forth like a prayer pillar as he says "IiiiIIiii want the knife!"

(that was a joke btw)

Chion replies to the High Elder, "High Elder, what are the odds that after so long, given that the flying enchantments obviously still work, the defensive enchantments work as well?" Smiling, of course, knowing full well the High Elder has not ignored this in his own thinking, but bringing it up for the edification of the party who is about to visit the Castle. The smile is slightly smug, as he knows the High Elder has purposely ignored talking about this, but that it is an obvious good chance given what has happened (or not) to their previous scout. It also irks Chion to think that he said there are no level 3 (however that translates in his mind) teleporters. Obviously this is not the case. But he lets it slide, given the source, and considers it an attempt to "butter him up" for the trip rather than a blatant lie.