[pnpgm] Game Update #43 - File #175 - Mission Explanation

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue May 6 09:42:45 CEST 2008

[Raban sighs a bit to himself as he thinks over his options. He just
promised his protection again and at a glance its obvious she will go,
so how could he refuse. Now there will be issues with transportation,
does a horse big enough for me to ride even exist? Reaching deep inside
himself he feels for guidance, and finds he is needed on this mission.
Well they better not need me to carry a castle back, that may be a bit
much even for me. Sensing some far off laughter, Raban smiles, at least
his Goddess is amused and that may be all that really matters.]
<Disclaimer...Raban may or may not actually sense anything from his
goddess at any time. He may just be insane or his player is ;) >

Grinning Raban says, "High Elder Ki'ama, it would seem my playing for
you will be delayed a bit due to visiting the frozen north. A Bard does
need to travel and learn of other places, as it inspires his stories and
songs. Even with the right to the Lawful Lie, it is best to tell
wondrous stories with some truth in them. I thank you for this chance to
add to my stories further, though my visit here has already added years
of material."

<Question: Can a bard bless himself? Some priest magic does not allow
that but I don't think I saw any restrictions on Bless>