[pnpgm] Game Update #42b - File #169 - Party meets High Elder

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Sun May 4 00:41:54 CEST 2008

<I hope I got the title correct for this, personal but respectful?>
Raban responds to the High Elder: "High Elder Ki'ama, I am always
willing to perform for such a gracious host, it would be my pleasure to
entertain you further. I am amazed at what you have accomplished here
with so many that normally will not work together. Such work may
indicate hope for a peaceful future and I pray for your continued success."