[pnpgm] Kiet's response to the Elder's "sugggestion

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat May 3 01:10:44 CEST 2008

For context, from the High Elder:  "...I do apologize for any trouble it may cause.  I learned that you were shipwrecked on our east coast and I feel obliged to keep you safe while we deal with this problem.  Of course you could stay as a guest in our citadel but I feel you'll be safer with these friends on their future plans."

"Elder Ki'ama..."

"...I will, of course, do as you wish.  It was never my intent to remain here for a long period of time.  I am, however, surprised that one so insignificant as myself could garner such attention from both cults and our Master, the High Elder.  I am honored and thankful for your consideration of my safety."

"Please let it be known to me if there is any way I might repay your great kindness."