[pnpgm] Caladan's Return

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 23:00:44 CET 2008

Chion will reply to Cetric, "Teacher, I am sorry to
say we cannot stay long. We can stay perhaps a quarter
hour, perhaps long enough for a drink with friends. We
are heading to my homeland." Looking toward Caladan,
"Of course you can come friend!" He looks Caladan up
and down to see how his recovery is coming. Some day
he hopes Cetric will teach him or let him observe this
miraculous magic. "We can take a short break while
Raban catches his breath and Caladan gathers his
things."

"Its a little weird at first, but you get used to it."
Chion says over his shoulder, observing if Raban knows
how to teleport or not. Looking over to Ben'Dar and
others who probably have a few faces who wish to see
them he will smile, "Not to long though."