[pnpgm] Game Update #32

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 06:58:09 CET 2008

>    "Are there no signs to indicate when it is
> alright to initiate conversation? What if one is
> already a practioner of magic?
>    Also, is there any other etiquette we should be
> aware of? Dress? Body language or acts of respect?"
>
>    Beyond these questions he will inquire as to
> specifics of etiquette as they journey, such as
> eating, politics and religion, titles, and other
> probable minor things. Having been raised in court
> he is all too aware of the importance of
> presentation to some, though he himself was not as
> partial to such things as his relatives are.

Chion will look at the Alfar seriously (woah! I know,
right!) and say, "Initiate conversation if you wish to
dual with magic." A lot less seriously he will add
with a smile, "Dress, appearance and gesturing are
like any good illusion, for show only. I eat nothing
made of more than magic. Religions are often based
upon magical roots and practices. Titles are what we
give to those who know how to use power, or think they
do. And if you recall, I said I have no title there,
save student. Everyone ready?"