[pnpgm] Game Update #32 - File #103 - Ben'dar plays dress up! :)

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:41:54 CET 2008

Ben'Dar returns to the tavern with his bag full of dainty clothing.  He
hurriedly stuffs it into a saddlebag before coming inside.

To Z'leyra, he says, "Yes, please magic something for me to help me learn
the language."  He remembers the days when he first joined the party and
could not speak Marentian.  Very frustrating!

To Raban, he says with typical Ben'Dar bluntness, "Unali needs no
bodyguard.  What land are you from and what goddess do you speak of?  And
why do you feel such a strong duty toward females who are not your own?"
Ben'Dar truly seems perplexed about this last, since he comes from a culture
where women are nothing more than property to be owned by warriors.

Later, he adds, "We could use a man with your size and strength on this
journey.  What weapons are you skilled with?"

OOC:  I was trying to work in a reference from Ben'Dar wondering if this
"obi wan" was a hermit named "Old Ben" that lived nearby Ben'Dar's tribe
growing up...but it just didn't work.  :-)