[pnpgm] Game Update #32 - File #103 - Ben'dar plays dress up! :)

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 14:51:20 CET 2008

When Zelyra offers a trinket to understand the language of where they are going, Fremea will accept one (though will make every effort to learn the language as she travels around there).

To Chion: "If you require any help with transmutation of something, I can, though I am not well practiced at the high levels." Fremea has taken a liking to Chion, he seems to treat the Fe and her with a respect that she has never felt before. This one is different.

Fremea will remain silent other wise and just wait till it is time.