[pnpgm] Game Update #31 - File #99 - Raban gives a blessing

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:29:33 CET 2008

Ben'Dar grins at Chion.  "This eastern land sounds backward to me.  Warriors
treated as property?  Everyone dressed in soft, fine clothes?"  He winks.
"It seems a wonder that my People have not swooped down and conquered it
long ago."  He grow more serious.  "But I will bring other clothing so that
I may fit in."

Ben'Dar will buy the most foppish clothing he can find.  If he has enough
money for the silks, he'll buy those.  I don't know how many coins he has on
hand, but whatever he's got, he'll make due with that.  He'll bring the rest
of his coins with him.