[pnpgm] Arawn's decision

john haight lithalis at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 02:03:09 CET 2008

   Arawn continued to sit patiently, both amused and exasperated by the actions of those in the tavern. When moments later Chion unfurled the message and its magical contents spilled forth the alfar listened and watched, intrigued by the use of magical message. It seemed that whatever was being shared was important enough that the 'writer' did not wish for any mistake in interpretation.
   When Chion delivered the message to the others Arawn smiled. He was looking forward to explore all this world had to offer and the opportunity for a lengthy expedition and the chance for great adventure intrigued him highly. Besides that, he was still on the trail of the mysterious grey-creatures and the lands to the far east seemed to be at least one place that hid news of this mysterious race.

   "I will gladly go if you will have me, Chion. Though I may take a short time to gather some items if we have time."

   If nothing complicated happens while at the tavern then afterwards Arawn will inform the others that he wishes to have some gems set and will quietly talk to Z'leyra in regards to enhancing the stones that require such and that he feels might be too valuable to risk a failure enhancing himself (I'll send an email out later to Z'leyra and to detail things but thought it might be good to post something before we suddenly find ourselves miles from the nearest city). Beyond trying to set the items in stone Arawn is pretty much set to go and will take everything.