[pnpgm] pre-castle warmups

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 09:36:28 CEST 2008

Sven: "Elder Ki'ama inform you how to use the staff to let him
         know your in a position to let him view or at least sense
         the situation?" [Chion nods but Sven doesn't seem to wait
         for the answer as it seems more rhetorical.] "Use it so he can
         at least get a sense of what is going on.  The staff I'm told
         works both ways.  I can't tell you how much this castle thing
         could be a threat to our lands.  if it brings new magic or
         great threats you must deal with it as you see fit.  If it
         can fly it can be moved.  I say move it to the ocean and sink
         it and destroy it completely.  I fear no one should have it
         as a base of operations.  it is too much of a temptation.  If
         the castle is harmless then maybe it should be destroyed as
         well after we can learn more from it.  We need to know why
         it came here and the path it took and why it ended p where
         it did over the Chaos domain.  I fear the answers will not
         be good at all." [The tall viking looks at Chion square in
         the eyes with the flicker of the campfire in his eyes.] "I
         also know you.  You might see this as your own personal house
         or base of operations.  You must realize that could lead
         to a threat to you and a shift of balance.  Others would see
         it as a bad thing.  They'll jump at the chance to do something.
         I can't allow that and you must know that.  The peace here
         in the lands is very delicate and I seek what the High Elder
         seeks in the long run."

Chion will reply to Sven, smiling, "I do not think it would be in my best interest to have a base which can move just yet. Give me a few more years with my magical training an maybe. In any event, the last thing I want is to ruffle the feathers of a bunch of the mages here in the Lands. I haven't earned that status by honorable dual, after all. Most likely, we will have enough just to clear it out. And if we figure out who "summoned" it here, it might just land on their lap when we are done."

Regarding preps - Chion will get all his gear he brought. He will say, "If you have cooler weather gear you might want to put it on. Of course, you might be wasting your time, as whomever made this place probably has balmy Climan beach ensorcellments installed. Take your time, we will leave when everyone is ready. Horses stay here. I for one am interested in seeing the place, and the world from up so high, if possible." He has an unusual excited grin on his face and a slightly coy gleam in his eye. He will move over to Z'Leyra and state, "One day, if the magics can be copied, perhaps we should make something similar which brings healing rains to the nations." He seems a little amused with himself for some reason, but does not seem to intend the statement as a joke. With that he preps the MRV and turns on the A/VF, checks his... oh wait... he isn't going through a Gate... nevermind.