[pnpgm] Reminder...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Wed Jun 11 05:09:35 CEST 2008

	If map doesn't show up in email well (likely due to tabs and email formatting) use teh website as it tends to stay good and readable with full columns and such.  For new players I use teh coordinates for movement and it helps define your paths and such for movement if needed.

	Chion looks like Elder Tongue is only way to talk to giants without a spell.  Arawn might have the tongue but I doubt he'll be willing to talk much to it since when they see each other they'll probably kill each other.  That whole Sigh vs Kotothi thing :)

But hey! Its worth a shot! :)

	Also reminder to old players.  As you know I've gotten a bit tougher with rules and such.  Over the adventures I've gotten tougher on some areas like food and water and movement.  Well for this ocombat and future ones item damage can be plausible.  So if you have a jeweled gauntlet, gloves and a bracelet all could be affected by Hand or Arm hits.  It'll be some hit tables I use.  Just a FYI. :)

In the past just armor and shields took pretty much the damage.  That'll change to affect materials more often for realism.

For the new folks Fremea, Arawn, Raban if you have questions on how I handle combat ask.  Could look at some old ones like the last Giant combat - see weblink for adventure #3 update 12b and the next one after that :)

	From that experience teh party knows these giants are Kotothi and based on their chase of Arawn.  He and Fremea will likely be bad for the party diplomacy. :<