[pnpgm] (no subject)

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 23:25:57 CEST 2008

Caladan: "I know what you want to do.  Destroy his soul.
          Haven't you done enough here today?  Killed a past friend
          and showed yourself to the new people in our group to
          who and what you are?  If you cross this line you cross
          a mental line.  Also Cetric would not be pleased.  I'm
          told by Ben'dar, Arawn tried to talk to the spirits back
          in some cabin.  The shamans destroyed their souls to
          prevent him from doing so.  If you kill his soul you
          are going to upset Cetric and all his teachings.  He
          doesn't teach such acts of cruelty.  The Zen'da way is
          to honor the spirits in the extreme.  Not to kill them.
          I can't prevent you and I don't even know if its against
          the rules.  But if you do this I will lose respect for
          you as a shaman in training."

Chion thinks for a minute on Caladan's words and replies, "Normally, and under any other circumstance I would do this. He asked for no quarter. None was given. However, as we agreed, I will no other items within the ring. I am glad I chose you to judge this. Even if he comes back to die again. I pray he finds peace for the fate that he has delivered upon himself." With that, Chion will let the situation regarding the destruction of his soul go.

        [A minute or two pass and three servants come to fetch
         Zing's body regardless of what Chion does.]

        Zhou: "A good duel and a long one.  One of our longest
          I think Chion Blades.  I can see why they call you that
          now.  A bit disappointed to see you not directly attack
          rather than wait for him to deplenish his energy.  But
          in the end the method worked."

To Zhou he will reply, "He was a friend. I let him have first strike out of courtesy. He really learned nothing here. It was the wrong place for him." With that he will look at his own group of friends to see what their reaction is. As they remove the body, Chion's usual smile will return and salute the crowd calmly (mostly dispersed), "We will be off now unless there are any other folks wishing such glory."