[pnpgm] Status...

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Sun Jun 1 03:27:39 CEST 2008

	All right. 2.5 hours later down to 4 emails from 111. 31 are from Lev's game I still gotta read through those files.
I've replied to everythign sent to me.  I acked it all.  If you didn't get an ack on a email sent then resent it.

I still have a new email from Chion and one from Wout private stuff.
So its all been replied to.  Now to wade through the files and organize the new update and emails to chion to resolve the duel.

I'm catching up!

Just a heads up to let ya know if you dind't get a Ack to something or a reply then it didn't get to me.